Need to Know
If you’ve got questions about our products or process, this is where you’ll find all of the right information to put you at ease.
(And if this doesn’t work, maybe try a nice cold glass of pamplemousse-flavored La Croix. Works for us.)
We prefer to receive a vector file in the size you want us to print your art. This includes .ai, .eps, .pdf. Please remember to include the fonts used or outline the text. We also accept raster based artwork at 300dpi with a transparent background.
Each order includes 30 minute of art prep. If any additional time is required, we charge a per hour art fee. We will notify you before processing your order if your artwork requires additional work.
We require all art approval through our online invoices or via email. Please review your mock-up before accepting your quote. We will not be responsible for errors, misspelling, or otherwise in approved digital mock-ups and artwork.
Stock Ink Colors
We send a digital mock up with every order and require that you approve them before we send your job to print. This is to ensure that the finished product matches your expectations exactly — we want that!
The digital proof is our production team’s blueprint for printing the job. It specifies the following:
- What ink colors we will be printing on the shirt
- What size the artwork will be printed at
- Where the artwork will be placed on the shirt, typically relative to the bottom of the collar or from the hem of the sleeve
Our digital proofs are generally accurate however the templates we use do not account for every possible garment style we procure from various manufacturers.
A press check is when the customer comes to our location at a scheduled time and approves a physical sample before production begins. Press checks are typically scheduled at 8am so that we can setup the job in advance and have printed samples ready for review when you arrive.
What press check includes:
- Verification that the printed proof matches the approved digital proof
Minor adjustments can typically be made same day:
- Adjustments to print placement location
- Adjustments to print colors
- Adjustments to squeegee variables: hardness, pressure, number of print strokes
Changes requiring significant re-work:
- Changes to artwork print size
- Changes to artwork separation or number of colors in artwork