Here at Blink Tees we are able to produce custom t-shirts and other products by expertly screen printing any logo or designs that our customers want. Screen printing is an exceptional way to customize products for school events, sports teams, company outings, church events, family reunions, gifts, uniforms, and personal needs. We offer screen printing on many products including hoodies, t-shirts, sweatpants, work shirts, onesies, zip ups and so much more!
Screen printing can be completed using your own design or the experts here at Blink Tees can assist with graphic designing. We work one-on-one with each customer to create the perfect outcome.
Everything you need to know about our screen printing process:
- Minimums: We print a minimum of 12 of the exact same design. That means the same ink color and artwork size. Let’s say you want the same design split between shirts and sweatshirts to get you to that 12, no problem we’d love to help you figure that out.
- Turn Times: Our turn time is 10 days from when you make the final stamp of approval on artwork and your project is paid for. If you need it before the 10 day turn time, we offer rush fees at a 10% mark up per day (1 day sooner = 10% markup, 2 days sooner = 20% markup), as our schedule allows.
- Pricing: Our pricing is based on the number of colors you choose and the number of print locations! For example if you choose to print black ink in one location on a white shirt it will be a lot cheaper than if you choose to print a five color design on the front and back of a shirt! Any printing on dark garments will require an underbase and that will count as an additional color. The more items you get, the less it will be per item. Pricing will also be dependent on the quality of garment you choose!
- Artwork Requirements: A vector file in the size you want us to print your art is the best possible format that you can send us. This includes .ai, .eps, and .pdf. Please remember to include the fonts used or outline the text. We also accept raster based artwork at 300dpi with a transparent background. If your art is in a different file format we can work with you to get it into the correct format. See our “Graphic Design” section on our services page.
- Art Approval: Before production you will receive an art approval form. This will be the last step before the point of no return. Here you will confirm that all the ink colors, locations, garments, placement, spelling and sizing are correct. Once we get the green light on the art approval and you’ve paid we will start printing your project! We print exactly how the art approval shows up and will not be responsible for errors, misspelling, or otherwise if approved as such. So please, please, please look at your art approval.